Compare MojoDesk vs. Standing Desk Competitors
On Mobile? Use Wide View.
2019 STANDING DESK COMPARISONS
Full Sit to Stand Desk NOT a Desktop Converter1
Standing Desk Height Range2
Desktops contoured in front for wrist comfort
ENTIRE DESK is Greenguard Certified3
Commercial Grade, meets BIFMA stability requirements4
Built to National Ergonomic Standards
4-Preset Hand Control, digital readout
Standing Desks made at US factory headquarters
60 Day NO RISK Trial - Return Shipping Covered
5 YEAR Warranty
Free US Shipping (Lower 48)
2019 Sit-to-Stand Desk Price (48"x30")
25" - 51"
1 YEAR WARRANTY
- A desktop converter such is an adjustable height workstation that sits on top of your existing desk. It is manual, with limited positions that click into place. The keyboard and area for a screen are placed at different levels.
- Height Range refers to the lowest and highest position the desk frame allows. MojoDesk adjusts to the perfect ergonomic position for someone 4'11" all the way to 6'6" - sitting or standing.
- Our UL Greenguard Certification on all our desks tells you that the ENTIRE DESK, not just the laminate worksurface, has been independently tested and meet one of the most stringent chemical emission standards in the world. See our certificate HERE.
- MojoDesk has been tested by independent labs and is certified to meet compliance standards for durability, stability and safety standards from BIFMA (Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturers Association). Learn more HERE. Additionally, at our headquarters, we ran MojoDesk’s frame up/down for 20,000 cycles with 300lbs on the desktop to test its durability. Seriously, we did this. It took 3 months running 24 hours a day.
- A tip prevention sensor is a safety sensor that automatically stops the frame from moving by detecting a collision. It senses both a hard or soft surface.
Note: All standing desk comparison specs are compiled from competitor website specs as of May, 2019.
Sources: Autonomous, Fully, UpLift, Varidesk