Benefits of Curved PET Acoustic Panels in Open Office Floor Plans
Open office spaces are known for their collaborative atmosphere and flexibility, but they can also be a source of noise and distraction. Phone calls and video conferences are an essential part of modern business, but the echo and background noise in an open office can make it difficult to communicate effectively. Fortunately, PET acoustic panels can help to reduce noise and echo in open office spaces, improving audio quality during phone calls and video conferences.
MojoDome is an electric standing desk that is bundled with 4 curved 12mm thick PET acoustic panels that can adjust up or down when the user needs to collaborate or concentrate in an open floor plan. With a press of a button, raise the curved acoustic panels, adjust the LED brightness, and select the perfect ergonomic desk height. It is the ideal workstation for not only open floor plans, it is also a solution for professional audio for podcasters and other content creators.
What are PET Acoustic Panels?
The PET in acoustic panels stands for polyethylene terephthalate. PET is a type of plastic that is commonly used in a wide range of products, from beverage bottles to clothing fibers. In the case of acoustic panels, PET is a high-density material that is particularly effective at absorbing sound waves.
Eco-Friendly: PET is a recyclable and environmentally friendly material, which makes the MojoDome panels a sustainable choice for reducing echo and improving audio quality on video calls.
What are the benefits of curved vs. flat PET Acoustic Panels?
- Improved sound absorption: PET is a high-density material that is particularly effective at absorbing sound waves. The thickness of the panels (12mm) also contributes to their sound-absorbing capabilities. By curving the panels, the surface area is increased, which further enhances their ability to absorb sound waves.
- Better sound diffusion: The curved shape of the panels helps to scatter sound waves in different directions, which reduces the amount of echo and creates a more natural-sounding environment. This is particularly important in rooms with hard surfaces, which tend to amplify sound and create a "boomy" effect.
- More aesthetically pleasing: The MojoDome panels are not only functional, but also visually appealing. The unique dome shape can add a modern and professional look to any workspace or home office.
What are common applications for PET Acoustic Panels?
PET acoustic panels are commonly used in a variety of settings where sound quality is important. Here are a few examples:
- Recording studios: PET acoustic panels are often used in recording studios to reduce echo and create a more natural-sounding environment for recording vocals and instruments.
- Home theaters: PET acoustic panels can also be used in home theaters to improve sound quality and reduce echo, creating a more immersive movie-watching experience.
Restaurants, Bars: PET acoustic panels can be used in restaurants and bars to improve the overall acoustics of the space, reducing background noise and creating a more comfortable atmosphere for diners and patrons.
Conference rooms: PET acoustic panels can be installed in conference rooms to reduce background noise and improve audio quality during meetings and presentations.
Open office spaces: PET acoustic panels can be used in open office spaces to create a quieter and more productive work environment by reducing noise and echo.
Open Office - Before PET Acoustic Panels:
In an open office space, sound waves bounce off hard surfaces like walls, floors, and ceilings, creating a cacophony of noise and echo. This can be particularly problematic during phone calls and video conferences, where background noise can make it difficult to hear and understand what's being said. As a result, important information can be lost, and misunderstandings can occur, leading to communication breakdowns and lost opportunities.
Open Office - After PET Acoustic Panels:
Installing PET acoustic panels in an open office space can help to reduce background noise and echo, creating a more pleasant and productive work environment. PET is a high-density material that is particularly effective at absorbing sound waves, and the curved shape of our MojoDome panels further enhances their sound-absorbing capabilities. This means that background noise is significantly reduced, making it easier to hear and understand what's being said during phone calls and video conferences.
In summary, the combination of high-density PET material and a curved shape makes the MojoDome panels particularly effective at reducing echo. Additionally, their aesthetic appeal and eco-friendliness make them a smart choice for any workspace or home office. So if you want to take your phone calls and video conferences to the next level, consider installing MojoDome and its PET acoustic panels in your open office space.